How to Access and Edit Smart Alerts
Smart Alerts are the best way to get relevant notifications in Timepage, saving you from the typical overload we see in so many other apps. All five Smart Alerts – Rain Alerts, Daily Briefing, Follow Ups, Time to Leave, and Upcoming – offer a variety of default options to get you started; however, like the majority of Timepage, we’ve also given you the opportunity to customize these alerts to your liking.
Smart Alerts are accessible through the Menu screen, where you’ll choose “Smart Alerts.” The five choices are laid out here – tap one to begin editing.
Each Smart Alert has multiple settings to change, including turning it off altogether. Below, you’ll find the variations for all Smart Alerts.
- Alert for – any rain, moderate rain, only heavy rain
- Advanced notice – 15 minutes, 30 minutes, one hour
- Severe alerts – on or off
- Daily Briefing arrival time – any time during the day in five minute intervals (9:30, 9:35, 9:40, etc.)
- Reminder to follow up one hour after meeting with people
- Reminder to follow up at custom time every day
Time to Leave:
- Default travel method – driving, bicycling, walking
- Default notification timing – when I need to leave, five minutes before leaving, 15 minutes before leaving, 30 minutes before leaving
- Default event notifications – when event starts, five minutes before, 10 minutes before, 15 minutes before, 30 minutes before, one hour before, two hours before, one day before, one week before
- Default all-day event notifications – none, on day of event at 9 a.m., one day before at 9 a.m., two days before at 9 a.m., one week before at 9 a.m.