If you have updated your devices to iOS 14 / iPadOS 14, you have access to all new Timepage widgets that can be added right onto your home screen. You choose from different sizes and arrange them in a way that suits you. Widget colours match your app theme. You can add multiple instances of the same widget and configure them to show different things.
- Ensure you have updated your devices to the latest operating system by following the Apple instructions here.
- To add widgets to your home screen, tap and hold an empty area until the app icons jiggle, then press the + button and select Timepage from the list (detailed instructions here.)
The weather widget is available in the small size and shows the current temperature and conditions for your location.
The all new countdown widget is a great way to look forward to exciting events coming up, right on your homescreen. You can choose the event directly from the widget editor, as well as a matching icon and theme. When your event has past, it optionally starts showing the time that has passed since the event.
When adding the Today widget you can select from small, medium or large sizes.
The small widget shows the next few events coming up on your schedule. Tapping takes you straight to today in Timepage.
You’ll see the date on the left and what events are coming up for today. If you also use our to-do app Actions, you’ll see your first three next scheduled Actions on the right hand side. Tapping your schedule takes you to Timepage and tapping your Actions launches the Actions app.
A combination of the date, schedule, actions and weather. Tapping on each section will deep link you into the app.
Prior to iOS 14, Timepage had widgets for weather, countdown, month and today. These are being phased out and replaced with iOS 14 style widgets, but in the meantime you can still use them on the original widget screen available by swiping to the left of the first home screen. To set them up:
- Swipe to the left of your first home screen
- Tap Edit on the bottom of the screen
- Tap Customise on the bottom of the screen
- Add the old Timepage widgets from the list
We’ve had reports of issues with previous generation widgets in iOS 14 – we have new month view widget coming soon!