If you have updated your devices to iOS 14 / iPadOS 14, you have access to Actions widgets that can be added right onto your home screen. You choose from different sizes and arrange them in a way that suits you. Widget colours match your app theme or can be individually set. You can add multiple instances of the same widget and configure them to show different things.
- Ensure you have updated your devices to the latest operating system by following the Apple instructions here.
- To add widgets to your home screen, tap and hold an empty area until the app icons jiggle, then press the + button and select Timepage from the list (detailed instructions here.)
This widget shows scheduled actions. In the settings you can choose whether the Add button is always shown, or only when there is space (“When possible”).
- Enable “Show Tomorrow” to force the widget to show actions that are scheduled for tomorrow (default is Today).
- Enable “Show Tomorrow” to show the top actions for today and tomorrow side by side.
- Enable “Show Lists” to show shortcuts to your action lists alongside your scheduled actions.
See a particular action list or actions that include a certain search term. Available in small, medium and large.
- In the widget settings, choose the mode between “List” and “Search”.
- Enable “Show List Title” or disable for more space to show actions
- Choose whether the Add button is always shown or only when there is enough space
A great way to stay focussed by seeing your next action in small or medium size.
Choose from widget settings whether the next action is shown from your schedule, or from a specific list.
You can configure multiple instances of this widget next to each other to prominently see the next action for different lists.
The fastest way to create an action. Available in small size for adding to a particular list or the schedule, or medium size with three configurable target lists.