- When viewing your documents, you can now choose between list view or grid view. You can see as many as 60 document previews at once on a single iPad Pro 12.9 screen!
- Simply pinch when you’re viewing as a grid to change how many documents are visible on the screen.
- Sort by alphabetical, date updated, date viewed or custom order per collection.
We’ve totally overhauled the way our document thumbnails work and introduced custom cover art.
- Each document can now have custom cover art, just tap the new Document Settings button on the top left of the screen when you have a document open.
- Choose a static image or use dynamic cover art generated from the document itself.
- For images you can choose from Files, Photo Library or Camera.
- For dynamic cover art, you can choose to show the last page edited, the last stroke edited or a custom area from the document that you can define which updates live.