Purchasing the Apps
When you download our apps, you’ll have access to their full list of features for seven days as part of a free trial. After the trial expires, we’ll then require you to purchase a membership, either on a monthly or yearly basis. Purchasing a membership will maintain your full access to everything either of our apps can offer. If you choose not to subscribe, Actions or Timepage will default to a read-only mode.
App subscriptions like the one found in our apps are handled directly by Apple, meaning your Apple ID will be charged monthly or yearly for your membership. Thankfully, this ensures that whether you delete the apps, move to a newer or device, or utilize cross-device syncing, you’ll always have your membership.
How long is the Timepage or Actions free trial?
Our apps offer a seven-day free trial from initial download. During these seven days, you can use Timepage or Actions in their full capacity, putting to work every feature users get with a membership. After the period ends, you’ll need to purchase a membership; otherwise, Timepage or Actions will revert to a read-only mode.
I downloaded Timepage/Actions and then forgot about it - can I get a trial extension?
Sure - contact support and we’ll extend your trial.
Pricing and Purchasing
How much do the apps cost?
Both Timepage and Actions have the same pricing structure for a membership:
- $11.99 USD/year, billed yearly (in your local currency)
- $1.99 USD/month, billed monthly (in your local currency)
Currently, Actions and Timepage require separate memberships, though we are always reviewing pricing options.
How do I purchase the apps?
In Actions or Timepage:
- Open the Menu
- Tap “Account”
- Select “Membership Options”
- Read the provided text and select a subscription for either one month or 12 months
- Tap “Continue”
In the App Store:
- Open the App Store
- Navigate to the Actions or Timepage App Store page
- Scroll until you see the “Subscriptions” header
- Select your desired subscription
Will I get billed automatically at the end of the trial period?
No! We want to prevent any unexpected charges, so you’ll need to actively purchase a membership at the end of your free trial. When your trial expires, follow the instructions on how to purchase a membership and select the option that best suits you.
Why do I have to pay for a membership?
The development of our apps is an ongoing process, one that results in a frequent release of new features. Through the membership model, we are able to financially support the continual development of Timepage and Actions, which includes adding suggestions given to us by users.
Additionally, a membership model provides the customer the option to experience a seven-day free trial. Instead of charging the user an outright amount immediately, we encourage users to try out our apps and see if it works for them.
Do I need a separate membership for both iPad and iPhone?
No. Your membership covers every platform our apps are on.
I accidentally bought a membership. How do I request a refund?
- Visit reportaproblem.apple.com
- Sign in with your Apple ID
- Either scroll or search to find Actions or Timepage
- Click “Report a Problem” and select “Didn’t mean to purchase this item”
Why doesn’t my membership cover both Timepage and Actions?
Timepage and Actions require separate memberships for a couple of reasons:
- Current App Store bundling options are limited, meaning that offering a one-cost solution is outside of our reach at this time.
- Without individual memberships, we would have to offer a higher price for the combined app or bundle. Since we’ve kept individual memberships for each apps, users can select the functionality they desire without having to pay for things they don’t want.
How do I cancel my subscription?
Free membership for Apple or Google employees
We also offer free memberships to Google and Apple employees - please create an account (if you don’t already have one) then email us with your @apple.com or @google.com address and let us know the email address of your account (it doesn’t have to be your Apple/Google one).
Does Actions or Timepage support Family sharing?
Unfortunately not - Apple doesn’t support family sharing subscriptions at the moment. https://support.apple.com/en-au/HT203046