Something Went Wrong
If you’ve encountered an error while signing up for a membership, here is an article that has some common fixes: Cannot connect to iTunes Store
If all the steps in the above article don’t work, please feel free to get in touch and we’ll do our best to help!
If your membership isn’t being recognised by one of our apps, here are a few things you can try:
- Check that you’re logged in, and that you’re using the same account you were when you first signed up for a membership
- Try tapping “Restore Purchases” (in the Account section of the accounts menu)
- Contact support
While troubleshooting an issue, we might ask you to send us crash logs. You can find the crash logs directly on your iPhone or iPad.
- On your iPhone or iPad, go to: “iOS Settings → Privacy → Analytics → Analytics Data”.
- You will see an alphabetical list all crash logs on your device.
- Scroll down to the app in question, and tap on the most recent log. It will be named something like
- Either tap the share button in the top right corner, or copy and paste the whole contents of the log into your reply to us.